Expand Map
Colin T.
Colin T.
Sleeping bear dunes
MI
Jul 1st, 2009
Who is / was here: Friends / Family
Relates to: Vacation / Holiday
Description: I was shocked at the size of the dunes. A very unspoilt part of the US.
Leslyn K.
Posted by: Leslyn K.

Oh my gosh!! That's incredible! Thanks so much for posting the pictures as it really puts it in perspective! Wow..... In Michigan yet! I've never heard of this place but it looks like it would be a great place to see! This is why I love UE!! Thanks again.

Colin T.
Posted by: Colin T.
In reply to: Leslyn K.
Show Reply

Oh my gosh!! That's incredible! Thanks so much for posting the pictures as it really puts it in perspective! Wow..... In Michigan yet! I've never heard of this place but it looks like it would be a great place to see! This is why I love UE!! Thanks again.

Thanks for that, It is a little known secret tucked away up there on the lake. I loved my two trips there, shocked as I was by the scale of it all.

Nature, magnificent and powerful.

Harlan K.
Posted by: Harlan K.

Hello Colin,

I was there as a 12 year old boy. I remember how hot the sand was while attemting to climb the face of one of those dunes.

Colin T.
In reply to: Harlan K.
Show Reply

Hello Colin,

I was there as a 12 year old boy. I remember how hot the sand was while attemting to climb the face of one of those dunes.

I was exhausted just watching those people climbing in that heat.

Harlan K.
In reply to: Colin T.
Show Reply

I was exhausted just watching those people climbing in that heat.

Hi Colin,

What do you think of the new additions to uencounter? Harlan

Colin T.
In reply to: Harlan K.
Show Reply

Hi Colin,

What do you think of the new additions to uencounter? Harlan

I love this site. It is clear and pleasant to use. So much to see and good people to share with.

I am in the middle of rebuilding my website right now, and also one for my Grandson Kieran. You will be included in both.

Kieran is 10, a boy scout and interested in everything, UE is perfect for him.

I have got another pin to put up tomorrow.

Keep them coming.

Colin

Harlan K.

Yes, I concur. Good for your grandson!

Page 1 of 1

You must be logged in to post to this discussion thread!